As your central heating system gets older the water within it corrodes and creates rust and sludge (magnetite) which can over time block up the radiators and pipework.
This can lead to an inefficient system and possibly higher energy bills.
Please click the picture below and watch video to see the latest technology we have and the process we follow for this.
Symptoms can include:
1. Radiators cold at the bottom due to black sludge
2. Radiators cold at the top and in need of constant bleeding to due gas build up (Hydrogen) which is a by product of corrosion
3. Irritating noises across the system (caused by build up of sludge)
4. Dirty black or brown water present when bleeding radiators
5. Boiler cutting out and no circulation due to blocked pump
6. Little or No hot water due to blocked pipes and heat exchangers